Our learners watched an informative anti-bullying show that covered various bullying situations including learners, cell phones and social networks. Some of our learners were given the opportunity to come up onto the stage and share their experiences of bullying. Our learners benefited from this educational show that teaches learners how to cope with bullying.
Top tips for leaners and social networks:
1. Never give anyone your password.
2. Never share or upload anything private about you or your friend.
3. Tell one or more adults of any bullying that has occurred on cell phones or Facebook.
4. Do not respond to bbms, whatsapps etc when you feel angry or upset.
5. Not everything on cell phones and social networks is true.